Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You are a well organized, data person living in Berlin who enjoys neat tables, clean end of month balances and structure. In your role as Marketing and finance operations Manager you work closely with the Director of EU Campaigns, supporting with contracts, finances across brand teams as well as shaping existing processes and structures.
As a Working Student (Werkstudent) – Marketing and Finance Operations, you will…
- Support the Finance Coordinator to raise purchase requisitions, as well as provide reports on monthly spend, monthly accruals and invoicing activity
- Track and report Brand and Communications spends across Marketplaces and map them against plans
- Support accruals process to reconcile budgets at the end of the month for brand and communication channels
- Support brand and communication stakeholders to ensure invoicing is accurate and timely. Drive transparency on which invoice is received, reviewed and paid
- Work with Brand marketing and finance departments to resolve any invoicing issues
- Participate in local monthly team meetings to identify questions and huddles in following the set finance processes and timelines
- Support Brand and Communication stakeholders by reaching out to external stakeholders to understand balances, follow invoice timings to then document and communicate them transparently
- Working closely with the Finance coordinator and the Associate Director of integrated campaigns to continuously optimize processes across teams
- Support our Monthly Closures
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible offers a Hub+Home hybrid workplace model that gives employees flexibility between gathering in a common office space (work from hub) and remote work (work from home). Some teams will work mostly at hub, some mostly at home and others hybrid. For more information, please visit adbl.co/hybrid.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Berlin, BE, DEU | Berlin, DEU
- You’re a student, enrolled in either your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left
- Great command of English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills across levels and departments, open to asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Well organized, with a keen eye for details
- Aiming for Bachelor or Masters in accounting or Business administration
- Interest or ideally first touch points in understanding large-scale digital companies
- Creative solutions for account processes
- Approximately 20h per week, compensated at €14 per hour
- Long-term collaboration (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a full-fledged team member
- Exciting insights into a leading company in the spoken word segment
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.