Iconstorm is the leading German Strategic Design Agency. Based in Frankfurt am Main, we have supported clients in implementing ambitious innovation projects and anchoring design methods and mindset in their processes since 2004. The focus is on meaningful innovation that brings together technology, people, business and sustainability. Our team has expertise in all areas of design and also includes experienced consultants and coaches as well as an in-house development unit for digital products. If that sounds like you, you can be our new:
As a team assistant, you are an important point of contact in the company and you ensure that our day-to-day operations run smoothly. In addition to administrative responsibilities, you will also take on tasks in design management, finance and accounting, and HR management. You’ll coordinate the necessary office processes, e.g. inquiries and invoicing. As a member of a team that supports you at all times, you will work in a friendly atmosphere. Within our projects, your focus is on text and concept: you are equal parts author, editor and user-oriented designer and actively contribute text and language to the product development process.
- Microcopy – Concise, clear and engaging: The right words give users the information they need; positive, appreciative and in line with the brand.
- UX Writing Guidelines – Brand and product language: You develop brand and product languages and esnure that writers in client organizations can understand and use them.
- Technical documentation: You convey complex information in a clear and consice manner to target audiences.
- You actively contribute to the development of UX Writing as an area of expertise in the agency.
- You are part of a multidisciplinary team that counts on your input. Your open personality, communication skills and know-how allow you to work closely with experts on the client side.
- You can decide where you work – on-site presence may only be required for important meetings and workshops. We provide you with the equipment you need to work remotely.
- University degree (communication, technical writing, information design, technical translation) or an equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience on the agency or client side in the fields of UX writing, PR, editing, documentation or a similar profession
- Ability to bring forward great concepts and ideas in the environment of international brands
- Attention to detail and empathy for your team, as well as for clients and users
- Openness to new technologies and work processes in the context of digital/hybrid products.
- An intuitive grasp of complex interrelations in digital applications and supporting services
- Very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
At the Cutting Edge:
Exciting innovation projects with large companies
Working with up-to-date hardware and software is a standard, of course
High Level of Flexibility:
Freely selectable work location and flexible working hours
With opportunities at specialist, project or management level
Great Team Events:
Voluntary, informal and sometimes with really good ideas
A Fine Life:
Competitive salary package with benefits
Your profile as a UX Writer is your entry point to Strategic Design and your first client projects will help you become familiar with the practice of this design approach. We promote your skills in a systematic way and provide structured opportunities for growth at specialist, project or management level. Join a highly dynamic, motivated design team with short lines of communication. We offer a competitive salary with benefits.
Interested? Let’s get to know each other!
Send your application with your CV and work samples, including your desired salary and possible start date to our HR Manager Irena Simic:
Send us an email