We're hiring a Country Regulatory Associate to support the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) country regulatory team located in Munich, Germany. The chosen candidate will be offered a 2-years contract. Part-time employment is possible.
As Country Regulatory Associate you will support a range of regulatory related activities such as technical database maintenance, Safety Data Sheet requests and invoicing. This will be a dynamic role and will give insight into the plant protection product regulatory environment across the EU and Switzerland.
You will provide administrative support to regulatory team members such as product Safety Data Sheet requests, data base maintenance and proof reading.
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
As Country Regulatory Associate you will join a small team of colleagues dedicated to the development and registration of new and existing plant protection products. You will interact internally within the Research and Development and Commercial functions to gather technical information to complete regulatory databases, fulfill product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) requests and support label artwork creation. You will liaise externally with regulatory authorities to ensure on time payment of regulatory fees and facilitate engagement with third party stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing the data input for crop protection products into the regulatory database RaCE for the products requested in the DACH region. In addition, provide support to the organization in updating RaCE-Database with new information for existing modules.
- Archiving of important regulatory documents on NetDocuments
- Responsible for ensuring the timely update of the internal regulatory correspondence archive for DACH.
- Provide administrative and regulatory support to Country Regulatory Manager's and artwork coordinator on a need basis. Create master reference labels for a range of crop protection products.
- Support the update of commercial technical brochures with regulatory information and proofread content before external release.
- Tracking requests for product SDS, proof-reading regulatory documents such as SDS and product labels. Supporting legalization of product documentation when required.
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
Internally your main contacts will be:
- Local and regional colleagues within Crop Protection Product Development field teams, Regulatory and Stewardship
- Global RaCE and NetDocuments support teams
- Accounts and purchasing departments
External contacts include:
- Regulatory authorities
- Third party stakeholders
- This joint role supporting the DACH regulatory team will be based at the Corteva commercial office located in Munich, Germany.
- Flexible working arrangement is available.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- A degree in agriculture, life sciences or a related subject or relevant professional experience.
- Interest for databases, crop agronomy, and crop protection regulatory processes (Regulation EC 1107/2009) are desirable, but full training will be provided.
- Team player with good communication skills with ability to interface well with wide variety of people. Positive attitude, with an open-minded approach to learning. Good attention to detail.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world's growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time.
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences.
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered.
- Grow your professional skills, industry experience and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.