The Codility tool had two tasks that could be finished in 150 minutes but the first one was really not well written. The first task asked to populate a div with a response from an URL that in the instructions was "http://example.org/" which did not had any API endpoint at all. I could use jQuery or vanilla JS and XMLHttpRequest or fetch API. While the data was being loaded I should populate the div with a "Loading..." text and if other instances of the div with the same class name were in the document, it should populate all of them but it should limit the content based on a data attribute. Since the example.org page did not had any response I thought that it shouldn't matter and used a mock that I've created locally. When I started testing the code I got inconsistent results, for instance, I got an error that there was an unexpected text "Loading..." and if I removed it during the fetching process another test would fail saying that the string was missing. The API endpoint also failed and I took more time than I expected trying to get a good result but in the end I submitted it with all the tests failing. The second task was easier but it was not clear what would be their 100% correct response. It had three methods that I should call that I had to do console.log() to see what they would return because the document wasn't clear If they were implemented already or If I had to write mocks for them as well. I used ES6 and arrow functions but created a function to get unique values outside the solution() function that was in the document. All the tests were good but in the end when I've submitted the tests it said that I've only done 9% of each task.