- Australien - Alle Städte
- - New South Wales
- - Region Sydney, Australien
- - Bondi
- - Australian Capital Territory
- - Region Canberra, Australien
- - Queensland
- - Region Brisbane, Australien
- - Region Cairns, Australien
- - South Australia
- - Region Adelaide, Australien
- - Tasmanien
- - Hobart
- - Viktoria
- - Region Melbourne, Australien
- - Western Australia
- - Region Perth, Australien
- China - Alle Städte
- - Shanghai
- - Region Shanghai, China
- Hongkong - Alle Städte
- - Region Yung Shue Wan, Hongkong
- Indien - Alle Städte
- - Maharashtra
- - Region Mumbai, Indien
- - Region Pune, Indien
- Neuseeland - Alle Städte
- - Auckland
- - Region Auckland, Neuseeland
- Philippinen - Alle Städte
- - Manila
- - Region Manila, Philippinen
- Südafrika - Alle Städte
- - North-West
- - Sydney
- Thailand - Alle Städte
- - Krung Thep Mahanakhon
- - Region Bangkok, Thailand
- Vanuatu - Alle Städte
- - Tafea
- - Sydney
- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - California
- - Region Los Angeles, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Missouri
- - Mascot, MO
- - Nevada
- - Region Las Vegas, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - New York State
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Slough, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Qantas
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Qantas
- Cabin Crew (10)
- Customer Service Agent (7)
- Flight Attendant (6)
- Manager (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Graduate (3)
- Internship (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Fleet Presentation (2)
- Baggage Handler (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Cleaner (1)
- summer school (1)
- Corporate Account Executive (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Front End Developer (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Market Pricing Analyst (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Ground Handler (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Baggage Handling (1)
- Qantas Link Flight Attendant (1)
- International Cabin Crew Melbourne (1)
- Customer Insights Analyst (1)
- HRBP (1)
- Management Position (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Grounds Crew (1)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mrz 2018 bei Qantas (Sydney)
Online application - online short answer questions - assignment to be submitted within 24 hours - skype interview (due to I was overseas) The whole process took around 2 months. After three weeks of the Skype interview, I was asked to have a coffee catch up with the hiring manager and his manager. They told me that they have offered the job to someone internal and provided me with very valuable feedback - what I did well, what I could improve on and they would keep me posted with future opportunities. I was really impressed by how caring and friendly they are with candidates during and after the interview. This even makes me want to work for Qantas more!
- 1. when did you have to challenge status quo? 2. when did you have projects which you had to finish and were not able to finish? 3. some technical questions regarding fleet planning
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mrz 2018 bei Qantas (Melbourne)
Online then in person. Group setting then progress to one on one where offer is made. Overall the interview process was simple, however tedious as I and most had to wait 2-3 months before hearing back.
- What motivates you to work
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2018 bei Qantas (Sydney)
First Round with 2 IBM consultants initial technical and behavioral interview of BA skills. Second Round with Agile Coach, Lead BA, Product Owner, technical and behavioral interview of BA skills.
- How do you deal with conflicting deadlines.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2017 bei Qantas (Los Angeles, CA)
I was first invited to do a recorded video interview, where I was asked pre-written questions and did not interact live with a representative – a bit intimidating but it was fine. I then had a casual phone call with a marketing manager, who was wonderfully transparent about the role, responsibilities, and salary to ensure it would be a good fit in both directions. Finally, I had an in-person interview with two members of the marketing team. While I wasn't given the position, the marketing manager I'd been interacting with gave me a call to let me know his reasons for choosing another candidate. In every other interview I've done elsewhere, I was rejected either via an impersonal email or never heard back at all, so I was really impressed by the fact that he took the time to call and explain his reasoning. Even though I didn't get the job, it was one of the best interview experiences I've had anywhere!
- How have you demonstrated these skills in previous roles?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2017 bei Qantas (Australien)
Received an initial call with a few screening questions around previous experience and salary expectations. This was followed up by an email request to attend onsite interview. The interview was a panel interview consisting of a few general questions followed up by a number of behavioural questions.
- Describe a time where you had to be innovative.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jun 2017 bei Qantas (Sydney)
The first part is an online interview. It consists of five questions. I found it daunting as you are receiving no feedback. It is just talking into the computer or phone (depending on what you use). Some of these questions were timed. I think they were two to three minutes each. The medical costs approximately $450. They also asked if you are prepared to work shift work and work on public holidays and special occasions, eg Christmas.
- Why do you want to be a customer service agent? What would you bring? There was a question about working in a high pressure environment When did you have to say no to a customer. Will you cover the medical costs.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Qantas (Australien)
Different stages throughout the day. Behavioural, case study, and group activity followed by presentation. Friendly interviewers. The process felt a bit bureaucratic. 85% of people who were interviewing at the AC had contacts.
- Tell us about a time you were innovative.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jul 2017 bei Qantas (Mascot)
Technical interview was fine. Behaviour interview is not very pleasant. The so-called agile delivery manager and some Indian BA does not know what software development and real agile practice is, but just reciting what they read from somewhere and try to impose the idea to the candidate.
- How will you adapt to Qantas agile development practice?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jul 2017 bei Qantas (Sydney)
This is only related to the first round telephone interview so doesn't include the whole process. Some background questions followed by 5 behavioural questions. Opportunity to ask your own questions at the end
- Tell us about a time you faced a difficult problem, how did you use your problem solving skills to resolve this? Tell us about a time you came up with an innovative solution Tell us about a time you dealt with difficult stakeholders
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jul 2017 bei Qantas (Sydney)
After application I recieved an invite for online assessment. After 2-3 weeks I receiived an email for telephonic interview. Since I applied for Electrical Engineering the interview was held by three people: Performance Engineering Manager, Aerospace Engineer and Graduate and Intern Manager I was told to prepare for behavioural interview. Questions asked in the interview were combination of behavioral as well as basic knowledge of electronics.
- Have you come across any situation where you asked for guidance and help?