- Deutschland - Alle Städte
- - Berlin
- - Region Berlin
- Australien - Alle Städte
- - New South Wales
- - Region Sydney, Australien
- Indien - Alle Städte
- - Karnataka
- - Region Bengaluru, Indien
- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - New York State
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region Manchester, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Pepper
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Pepper
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Pepper (Berlin, Berlin)
a few steps of interviews, straightforward. all conversation was about how they want to go about handling certain things that they were not able to but in reality they did not have certain business processes, related tools etc., even the BI team itself to do so, not sure how far they can get visionwise with 30 year old C level management.
- how to approach to certain data tasks, how are the processes etc
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2019 bei Pepper (Berlin, Berlin)
There were 4 steps, with the team, CTO, CPO, Head of Product, Head of development, HR Feedback was given very fast, I did not get an offer They have 2 offices in Berlin and in Lyon I enjoyed
- was quite good
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Pepper
It was fast, on the point, and very organised. HR was very friendly and helpful, I had a technical interview with the CTO, he was very on the point and as I was explaining the questions if he got the impression that I am on top of the topic would just skip the question and go to the next one, also, the questions I was not certain about he took the time to explain about the question and the possible answers.
- General HR questions first, and then technical questions on differen aspects, from software architecture to Databse and security
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2019 bei Pepper (Berlin, Berlin)
I got the interview with 2 teamleads right away (their HR was on vacation or maybe sick, so I skipped the first step), it was online, it took ~ 2h, they asked about previous work experience, if and how I worked with specific tools / technologies, what would I do in possible work situaions, about my experience working in an agile team; I asked about usual work process in the company, work and life balance, their office (it's dog friendly!), size of the teams and what technologies do they use, how do they communicate with each other. It was a pleasant conversation. Next step was a call with CTO, it was more about personality than skills. Couldn't accept the offer for personal reasons. The company seems a great place to work.
- What SOLID stands for, how would you describe it in your own words?
- What's your favorite (and less favorite) design pattern? Give a real example of using it.
- What are the possible problems with pagination using limit/offset in MySQL?
- How do indices work, how to correcly create an index for several fields?
- What are the key features of PHP7 and why are they useful / important?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Pepper
Every step was clearly explained. HR and technical team were punctual. Job requirements and work environment were defined well. I had a lot of questions and they answered all of them.