- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - California
- - Region San Francisco, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Bakersfield, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Los Angeles, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Arizona
- - Region Phoenix, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Colorado
- - Region Boulder, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Denver, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - District of Columbia
- - Region Washington, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Illinois
- - Region Chicago, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Maine
- - Region Portland, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - New York State
- - Northeast, NY
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Pennsylvania
- - Region Philadelphia, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Tennessee
- - Region Chattanooga, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Texas
- - Region Austin, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Houston, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Wisconsin
- - Region Milwaukee, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Australien - Alle Städte
- - Viktoria
- - Region Melbourne, Australien
- Brasilien - Alle Städte
- - Rio de Janeiro
- - Region Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien
- Indien - Alle Städte
- - Maharashtra
- - Region Mumbai, Indien
- Irland - Alle Städte
- - Dublin
- - Region Dublin, Irland
- Japan - Alle Städte
- - Tokyo
- - Region Tokyo, Japan
- Kanada - Alle Städte
- - Ontario
- - Region Toronto, Kanada
- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei OpenTable
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei OpenTable
- Software Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Account Executive (6)
- Customer Support Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Marketing (5)
- Product Manager (4)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Restaurant Operations Specialist (2)
- Software Engineer(Internship) (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Designer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Internship (1)
- Accounts Receivable (1)
- Inside Sales Representative - Restaurant Development Group (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Front End Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Accounts Receivable Specialist (1)
- Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Senior Database Engineer (1)
- Director (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Ios Software Engineer (1)
- Product Manager - Content & Discovery (1)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei OpenTable
Very bland. It was difficult to engage conversation with the interviewer. I could not put a pin on what they were even looking for in a candidate. Like I said though: bland.
- Describe your current job role.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mrz 2021 bei OpenTable
First was a phone screen that was pretty simple and straightforward. I then had a Zoom interview with the hiring manager. My Zoom interview with the hiring manager would've been fine, but she stopped me in the middle of the interview to write an email, which I thought was rude. She then asked me a lot of questions that had nothing to do with my experience, leading me to believe she didn't bother to read my resume. She spoke really fast and didn't seem to actually want to listen, just talk.
- What experience do you have running campaigns? When have run a campaign that was successful? When have you run a campaign that failed?
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei OpenTable
Multiple round interview. You meet with different members of the leadership team. The first rounds are very high level and as you progress through the interviews, the questions become more specific and situational.
- When you have too many things to do and not enough time to do them, how do you prioritize your work?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Aug 2020 bei OpenTable (Los Angeles, CA)
Initial phone screen from the recruiter, then 2-3 more rounds with the hiring manager and the rest of the team. All behavioral. The recruiter seemed disinterested throughout the entire call. Wasn't warm or welcoming at all. Didn't try to sell me the job. Didn't even really ask me any questions that would dig into my background. The only question I was asked was "Tell me about your time at your last role". That was it. Didn't dig into it or ask to elaborate. I was waiting for more questions but they never came. Not even sure why they scheduled this call if they weren't keen on learning more? Seems like a complete waste of every one's time. There was plenty of awkward silence and I tried to drive the conversation as much as I could without overwhelming them with a one sided deluge of my past. At the end I was given some time to ask questions. They spent maybe 5 minutes asking about me and the remainder of the time was me asking her questions. At the end I even tried turning the conversation around by letting them ask questions again. I specifically made it a point to ask as my last question, "I've spent alot of time prodding you with questions, is there anything else you'd like to ask or I could clarify while we are on the phone?". They said no, they had asked everything they needed to, which was one question. Overall a really terrible experience. Probably one of the worst recruiters I had spoken to. They were apparently the recruiting manager there and had at one time been a technical recruiter. One of my questions was "How technical do you expect this person to be in this role? Will they be working closely with Product?" and their answer was "Well, you don't really need to be that technical. You need to know Powerpoint and Excel". What??? That's not at all what I was asking. Sums up the call. Don't even think they were listening.
- Tell me about your most recent experience. This was literally the only question asked.
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei OpenTable
It was a screening call from a hiring manager. Just asked expected questions, but did not feel like very conversational. After that, some general process related explanations and let me ask questions.
- Why Opentable and why you
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 5 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2020 bei OpenTable (Washington, DC)
Smart, effective, efficient. After a couple of initial informal video chats with managers, a set of interviews was scheduled over a period of about a week. Because the entire process was done remotely via video, this worked well for all parties. In those interviews, I spoke with a total of six OpenTable employees, each of whom was friendly, open and well-prepared. Because of my extensive experience and endorsements from shared acquaintances, there was little in the way of technical questioning. Instead, the focus was on looking for signs of a good fit of technical philosophy and work style.
- How would I implement a visual representation of restaurant tables and parties, scaling up to 10,000 diners.
Ich habe mich über eine Hochschule oder Universität beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2020 bei OpenTable (London, England, England)
As I was invited from the university fair where I have signed up for their jobs, I have skipped several steps. So first step for me was a code test, it was about creating a simple code about shopping cart. I have passed it and was invited to 1:1 interview. That was a medium difficulty and included 3 fittings, 1st, reviewing my code for previous stage, adding new features. 2nd, solving and algorithm with resining. 3rd, typical conversation with HR
- What data cleaning methods are you familiar with and comfortable using if hired for this role at OpenTable?
Ich habe mich über eine Hochschule oder Universität beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Nov 2019 bei OpenTable (San Francisco, CA)
I applied at my school's career fair, then a month later, I got an interview request for a 60 minute interview on my college campus. Then two weeks later I was invited for a 3-hour onsite in San Francisco, where I interviewed with 3 engineers for an hour each.
- Do integer addition in a linked list in place. Integers are represented as strings
Der Vorgang dauerte 6 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei OpenTable
One of the worst interview processes I’ve ever encountered. They completely dropped the ball on the final interview and rescheduled it multiple times. Eventually I just stopped responding and they never cared enough to follow up. I would recommend that the recruiters improve their transparency, organization, and communication here. If this is a reflection of the company, then beware.
- What are you looking for in your next opportunity
Ich habe mich über eine Vermittlungsagentur beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2019 bei OpenTable (San Francisco, CA)
It took 2 weeks via the recruiter company I had spoken with the onside recruiter, they set up the time for a one-hour technical coding interview, Only 1 hour before starting the interview, they call me and said they decided to move forward with another candidate. So sad and bad experience. I will not waste my time with them anymore.
- They decided not to interview me