- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region Hemel Hempstead, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Birmingham, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Bristol, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Cambridge, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Chelmsford, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Coventry, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Gloucester, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Guildford, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Leeds, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Liverpool, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Luton, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Manchester, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Milton Keynes, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Norwich, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Oxford, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Peterborough, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Plymouth, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Sheffield, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Slough, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Southampton, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Southend-on-Sea, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Stoke-on-Trent, Vereinigtes Königreich
- - Region Sunderland, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Argentinien - Alle Städte
- - Buenos Aires
- - Tandil
- Burkina Faso - Alle Städte
- - Region Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Indien - Alle Städte
- - Kerala
- - Region Kochi, Indien
- Kanada - Alle Städte
- - Alberta
- - Erith, AB
- - Ontario
- - Region Toronto, Kanada
- - Saskatchewan
- - Hatfield, SK
- Mexiko - Alle Städte
- - México
- - Region Ciudad de México, Mexiko
- Polen - Alle Städte
- - Kleinpolen
- - Kraków
- Südafrika - Alle Städte
- - Gauteng
- - Region Johannesburg, Südafrika
- Tschad - Alle Städte
- - Région du Hadjer-Lamis
- - Dordon
- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - Florida
- - Region Miami, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - New York State
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Ohio
- - Region Cincinnati, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Ocado Group
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Ocado Group
- CSTM Delivery Driver (38)
- Delivery Driver (16)
- Software Developer (14)
- Software Engineer (14)
- CSTM (8)
- Java Developer (7)
- Customer Service Team Member (6)
- Graduate Software Developer (6)
- CTSM Ocado (3)
- Driver (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (3)
- Logistics Graduate (3)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Personal Shopper (2)
- Retail Graduate Scheme (2)
- Retail Graduate (2)
- Finance Graduate (2)
- Graduate Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer SE1 (2)
- Contact Centre Advisor (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Business Management Graduate Scheme (2)
- Operations (2)
- Java Software Engineer (2)
- Project Support Associate (1)
- Senior Software Architect (1)
- Graduate Project Engineer (1)
- Graduate Program - Human Resources (1)
- Head of Product Marketing (1)
- Logistics Projects Graduate Scheme (1)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Apr 2021 bei Ocado Group (Hatfield, East of England, England)
Was contacted by an internal recruiter. This was followed by a one-way video interview, then a remote 1.5 hour interview. After the final interview I was never contacted again, not even about whether I was successful or not. After I'd accepted an offer at another company I emailed the recruiter to let them know and asked if there was any feedback from the interviewers, but I got no response. My perception of Ocado was previously very good , but I was very disappointed to find that candidates are reached out to and then ignored if they're (presumably) unsuccessful. I'd spent a lot of time completing a task, preparing presentations, completing the one-way video interview and on the interview itself, so I think it's very rude to be ignored entirely.
- I was asked to complete and to prepare a presentation for a set task. This was followed by a Q&A on the task. I was also asked to prepare a presentation on a project I'd worked on, also followed by Q&A. I was then asked some competency questions (e.g., tell us about a time that you failed at something).
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Apr 2021 bei Ocado Group (Bristol, England, England)
fine.online process due to corona virus. aptutude test, video interview, telephone screening. was offered the job within the week of completing the process. start next week. uk location in bristol
- not much. cirus online process
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Ocado Group
the process started with a call with recruiter, this was basically a screening interview. These calls where then followed by: Line manager; peers; business leaders; and lastly a presentation on strategy
- Q: experience of leading teams Q: facilitation and design experience Q: dealing with a demanding client group
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mrz 2021 bei Ocado Group
Zoom with 1.5 hours interviews. Covering reason for leaving last company, skills and abilities, tell. Me a time when you were under pressure. This followed a 30 minute test which is controlled by them abd you must type answers on the chat. Very hard to see graghs etc.
- Tell me a time when you worked under pressure and wgat dud you do. How would tnis fit within the job you applied for
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Ocado Group
The two-part process was pleasant and efficient: the first being an in-person discussion along with some practical copywriting tests, and the second being a final interview discussing the test results and a chat with the head of department.
- What's your favourite piece of work you've created so far and why?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 6 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2021 bei Ocado Group (London, England, England)
I have applied online. Within days I have received an email from the recruiter inviting me to complete a video interview. 5 straight forward questions without an option to re-record answers. I was informed that the video will be forwarded to the hiring manager and that I will be informed of the next steps. However, when I didn't hear for 2 weeks I chased the recruiter without success. Three weeks later I have received an automated email from Ocado recruitment team advising me that the job has been offered to someone else and that they won't be progressing with my application forward. The same day I found out that the person who got the job was an ex employee who is a very good friend with their hiring manager.
- Introduce yourself, what are your key strength and weaknesses, what are the priorities for the sites, key attributes of PP.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2021 bei Ocado Group (Chicago, IL)
Quick phone screening follow by video interview, then another video interview if you pass on to the next round. Phone screening is very fast, very limited chances to interject and ask a question yourself. The interview is average, people join without notice and in my experience, did not contributed to a positive interview.
- Describe a difficult situation at your past job.
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Ocado Group
2 rounds of interviews done by Google Hangouts. The first interview was with two senior Demand Managers for around 1.5 hours. The second interview was with Central Operations Manager for around 1 hour. I didn't take an excel test as it was all virtual interview.
- 1. Basic questions: Why Ocado? What do you know about Ocado? Tell me about yourself. And ask some questions about my previous experience. 2. Culture fit questions: Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult member. What kind of management style do you prefer? Questions to know if you can work under pressure in a fast-paced business environment and your ability to prioritize the works. 3. Competency-based interview: They gave me a few scenarios and asked how will I cope with them. What will you do when overstock? What will you do if the promotion starts tomorrow? What will you do if the supplier notifies the delivery will delay?
Der Vorgang dauerte 6 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2021 bei Ocado Group (Hatfield, East of England, England)
After submitting my CV I was invited to take some psychometric tests and then answer three questions through a video recording platform (have two chances to answer each question). The questions were based on the company and motives for wanting to join. I was then invited to a 2 hour video interview with two managers. The interview consisted of competency based questions, company based questions, case study questions and some “brain teasers”. I was told after there was one more step in the recruitment process with the head of the department and another assessment
- Given some dimensions of a box and van, how many boxes could you fit into the van
- What could you bring to the role?
- What’s the most frustrating thing in your current role?
- What are your biggest achievements?
- Talk me through your CV
- What factors would you consider before the opening a new warehouse?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2021 bei Ocado Group (Hatfield, East of England, England)
After CV and application screening I was invited to the video interview. I found it very impersonal and some of the questions were odd. However, this seems to be the case with most companies.
- Why are you suited to this role?