- Deutschland - Alle Städte
- - Berlin
- - Region Berlin
- - Bayern
- - Neu-Ulm
- - Niedersachsen
- - Walsrode
- - Sachsen-Anhalt
- - Region Leipzig
- El Salvador - Alle Städte
- - Usulután
- - Berlín
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Home24
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Home24
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Intern Business Development (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Soa Developer (1)
- Head of Recruitment (1)
- Customer Service Team Lead (1)
- Softwareentwickler (1)
- Praktikum Human Resources - Bewerbermanagement (1)
- Management Logisics (1)
- Bildbearbeiter (1)
- Senior Frontend Developer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Customer Care Operations Manager (1)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (1)
- Werkstudent (1)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Senior Front-End Developer Position (1)
- Junior SEA Manager (1)
- Data Scientist (1)
- Supplier Management (1)
- CRM and Onsite Marketing (1)
- Senior Big Data Engineer (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- HR (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- PHP Developer (1)
- Senior PHP Backend Developer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Home24 (Deutschland)
Allgemeine Fragen über die Marke, ob ich schon bei Home24 Kunde war und dann über das CV. Ich wurde viel über meine Erfahrungen bei anderen Unternehmen gefragt und es wurde auf meine Vorstellung von dem Job eingegangen. Ich hatte ein Bewerbungsgespräch mit zwei Personen und mir wurde im Gespräch schon erzählt, welche Aufgabe ich für die zweite Bewebungsrunde abliefern sollte.
- Warst du schon mal Kunde bei Home24? Was ist denn deine Gehaltvorstellung?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2021 bei Home24 (Berlin)
The interview was over the phone through Google Hangout (no video). the interviewer asked me some general questions and more specific ones concerning the position. afterwards I received an email to do a one-hour Excel test with 20 questions. after that I had to do a one-hour video call with two employees.
- Q: What KPIs would you look at when analyzing the effectiveness of an ad in email marketing.
Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2020 bei Home24 (Berlin)
Einführend Vorstellung des Unternehmens, dann war der Bewerber gefragt durch seinen Lebenslauf zu führen, mit Fokus auf vorhergehende relevante praktische Erfahrung, danach Fragen vom Recruiter und schlussendlich die Möglichkeit selbst fragen zu stellen.
- Nennen Sie eine Aufgabe bei einer früheren Arbeit die Ihnen nicht gefallen hat
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Aug 2020 bei Home24 (Berlin)
After the internet they told me that they will be in touch the next week, i did not hear anything back. This is not what upset me, but when i tried to write a mail back to inform my mail was rejected, I send a sms with my question and did not get a reply. This is rude and left me with a bitter taste
- What does customer service mean to you best answer?
Ich habe mich persönlich beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Home24 (Berlin)
Messy process, random questions, not clear outlook on next steps, and in interviews also felt like the interviewer's were not screening me, not looking at personal strengths at all, rather just trying to allocate to a random task in company as need to fill a position as opposed to actively assessing whether qualities in my person would be fitting to role as well.
- What trends do you see in the furniture market?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Home24 (Neu-Delhi)
First i got a call from hr about the process and steps about the interview. They directly given me the task to work on. Which is quite hard because the provided file was incorrect. Given me the time to complete it in 7 days. Still i solved it and given back to them after 2 week i got responce that we received your answer and we are processing it. Will take time. After 3 week also i am waiting for there response.
- Recruiters question was tell me about yourself? About your project? Past experiances why did you choose this company? Then they handover the task.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Home24 (Deutschland)
I applied online through the company website. then, I received an email setting a time for a video call with an HR personnel and another guy from finance department (which probably had no idea about the role I am applying for).
- Introduce yourself and quick brief about your experience and what do you know about home24
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Home24 (Deutschland)
1. Phone call with recruiting 2. Skype call with recruiting 3. Skype call with someone from the design team 3. Design task The process started off great and they got back to me fairly quickly. After the design task, they emailed me saying I didn't get the job as I wasn't a good fit from the design task, which I accepted and moved on. A couple of weeks after I got a call asking me if I was still interested in the job which I was and they said due to budget cuts they couldn't continue with my application. After the phone call, they said they would get back to me that day or Monday. I didn't hear from them and I gave them a week before contacting them. They got back to me but then said that they were giving someone else a trial first, not telling me I didn't or did get the job. Another week went by and they still told me they had not decided on the candidate for the job. Another week after they eventually told me I didn't get the job. Although they kept me in the loop (kind of), I didn't like the treatment of the constant unknown for weeks and how it felt like I was being kept around as a back-up and being messed around and given constant false hope. I felt it was highly unprofessional and very inconsiderate on the way they handled the candidates.
- Various questions based on experience and why I'd want to work at Home24
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Home24 (Vereinigte Arabische Emirate)
As usual, the first comes email that they are very interested in you. Then you schedule the interview with HR. In general, HR was pleasant and smiley, but I felt that something is wrong when the interview finished. Just some feeling I had at that moment. As HR stated they are expanding and reorganizing departments, so they will employ many people and are still on the way to choose the right tools (like we are experimenting with different frameworks and tools etc.). As a result, they gave a test assignment that: 1. required setting up a new framework for acceptance tests from scratch and detailed instructions on how to do that has to be provided by me(no such instruction on the Internet was found, only general one at the website of the tool). 2. required designing test automation framework and developing several tests using a new programming language that I didn't include in my resume when applied. In conclusion, you have noticed that completion of the task took much time (2 days for a new language, a new framework, full instructions, few tests), so it's not a best practice to give a task that will take more than 2-4 hours as test assignment. And it's results are completed test automated framework with instructions and a few tests. Feels like some non-paid job was done for the IT department, hence they can just use your work in the company or just understand how this tool might or might not be used within their company. Later on, I received rejection without any objective reasons. Any requests from my side were ignored and no following emails received. So disappointing...
- Are you comfortable with new tools? Do you want to learn new languages?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mai 2018 bei Home24 (Berlin)
After applying I was briefly contacted to arrange the first phone screen with 2 HR professionals. They called me with some delay. They asked generic questions and seemed that it went well as they informed me that the next week there was going to be another round scheduled with a manager and then I can expect to meet them onsite. Some days later I was rejected by getting a generic email. If this is something you experience with HR, then you may consider not wanting to work for such company. Loads to do in terms of candidate experience enhancements. Also be mindful not promise something to candidates, which actually won't be happening. Unprofessional.
- Generic questions