- Deutschland - Alle Städte
- - Berlin
- - Region Berlin
- Israel - Alle Städte
- - Tel Aviv
- - Region Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- - Central
- China - Alle Städte
- - Peking
- - Region Beijing, China
- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - California
- - Region San Francisco, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - New York State
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Fyber
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Fyber
- Solutions Engineer (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Solution Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Senior Account Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Senior Manager, Developer Monetization & Growth (1)
- HR BP (1)
- Front-End Developer (1)
- Junior IOS Developer (1)
- Scala Developer (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Junior Software Engineer (1)
- Data Engineer (1)
- Big Data Student (1)
- Intern (1)
- Full Stack Developer (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Senior Distributed Systems Engineer (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Business Assistant (1)
- Integration Engineer (1)
- Junior Big Data Developer (1)
- Produktmanager (1)
- Director Talent Acquisition (1)
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Publisher Development Manager (1)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Fyber (Deutschland)
It is a smooth process compared to the one of other Berlin-based start-ups. This position requires knowledge of scripting languages but one does not have to actually write the code, being able to review and understand what the code is making is sufficient.
- Previous experiences in software development
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2021 bei Fyber (Tel Aviv-Yafo)
first I got an email with the questions and I had to return it within aan hour. there were 4 questions , 2 technical and 2 not coding . Next stage was to talk about the home assignment I submitted and more personality Q
- what is dns? what is an API? write function that gets a sentence and returns if contains a palindrome
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Fyber (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
I had a phone screen with the friendly recruiter and then was given a take home assignment that was difficult mainly due to the hour and a half time constraint. Never heard from them again.
- Build HTML page that makes API request on click
- Write script that opens file, loops through lines and prints certain words.
- You have two servers that need to exchange large data in JSON format. Which HTTP method would you choose for your interface between the servers? Why?
- Given three relational db tables. Write queries to do calculations with multiple fields, filter by others and rank bases on calcs.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Nov 2020 bei Fyber (Deutschland)
The interview process is quite thorough with a total of 6 levels, before getting the offer. According to me, it was my best experience because even before working at the company, I got to meet the team several times which gave me a very good impression. I am going to define each interview level as following: 1. First you get an invitation to the "get-to-know" call. It is a general HR round with questions about your likes and dislikes. It lasted for about 15-20 minutes. 2. You get a home test to create a basic iOS app in objective-C to display a list of items in a table view. You have to follow the instructions in the home test regarding the GET Request for the network call. You need to submit the test within 3 days. 3. After submitting the test, you get an invitation for a one-on-one technical interview, where a senior developer discusses the home test and reviews your code. She/He will ask you questions related to it and if there is problem in the code, how will you solve it. Apart from technical questions, there are also general behavorial questions. This round lasts for around 50-60 mins. 4. You are invited for a full day challenge to solve with the whole team. It usually lasts for 8 hours. You are introduced to the team, you are given a challenge to extend the app which you created in the home test. You have to create an SDK. At the end, there is a one hour presentation of your code and you are asked many questions regarding it by the whole team. 5. You are invited for another technical round but this time it is not specific to iOS but a general CS question round. It also has behavorial questions and lasts for around 1 hour. 6. At last, you are invited to a final HR round where you express each other's expectations regarding work and salary from both the sides. Then you get a job offer! :) After all these levels, you already have a good feeling about the work environment and the company and I had a very positive impression of the whole team and the company. Everyone was very helpful and guided me through the problems very well. The job offer was very good and well paid. It had many additional benefits. The whole process was quite smooth and they also provide relocation bonus. Unfortunately, I had to decline due to personal reasons. But when I told the HR, they were very supportive, and they even tried to offer me any help to overcome my issues due to which I am unable to take up this job. However, it was not possible from my side so I declined the contract. All in all, a wonderful experience.
- 1. Create a list of items by getting a JSON data using GET Request in objective-C. Sign the request according to their instructions. 2. Extend the app by doing the same but using an SDK. 3. What are the important points to keep in mind while creating an SDK? 4. Read about common iOS design and architecture patterns. I don't remember exactly what the question was. 5. A question on Error protocol. 6. Access modifiers.
Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Fyber (Israel)
sent my resume to HR, shortly after received a phone call from HR representative and had a quick phone interview. few days later was invited for an in-person interview with senior HR .
- what is your weaknesses
Ich habe mich auf Empfehlung eines Mitarbeiters beworben Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Dez 2019 bei Fyber (Israel)
A quick process, HR call, Director of sales, VP of sales and finally an HR interview. They were very agile and nice through the entire process, had a really great experience and they seem like a great company to work for, unfortunately they weren't able o meet my salary expectations but I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
- How would you approach a new market?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Fyber (New York, NY)
Interview process began with a typical HR call and followed with a Skype interview that entailed HR style question and a technical survey containing mobile and database question. Next was an in person interview with the director of solutions engineering. Lots of technical questions regarding previous experience, but no random algorithm question. Finally, a second in person interview with two other Fyber employees and a similar technical assessment containing questions about general programming knowledge, databases, linux, etc. The entire process was delayed between every step for various reasons. I was not notified of these delays until I emailed HR. Overall, an interview process with relatively few steps took well over two and a half months. Several of the interviewers had little knowledge of my background at all. Overall, the process was dragged out and I was left in the dark for much of it.
- Why are you interested in this position if your background does not match the description?
Ich habe mich über eine Hochschule oder Universität beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Aug 2019 bei Fyber (Petah Tikva)
Few short interviews, each one included program question and short personal interview. Overall people are very nice and the place looks nice but the hiring process is not well organized, feels like things in the background don't work well.
- Basic dynamic programming question - find largest rectangle of ones in binary matrix
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jul 2019 bei Fyber (Petah Tikva)
3 interviews and one priority test The first is with the Worker Experience manager and than the HR team and after all with the HR VP. They were very nice and welcoming
- What is your weekness? How you deal with it?
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Fyber (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
First step was phone interview. Lots of process delay since people are living in different timezones. Second step was Google Doc share with someone to answer basic questions about mobile development, MySQL, etc. One week past and I emailed the recruiter status update. Was told before interview ended that I will know after a couple of days. The reply of the email was that after one week I will know. So I've been ghosted. Very negative experience overall.
- Mobile related questions.