- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - Tennessee
- - Region Memphis, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Arkansas
- - Region Pine Bluff, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Florida
- - Region Tampa, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Georgia
- - Region Athens, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Atlanta, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Iowa
- - Region Cedar Rapids, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Davenport, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Michigan
- - Region Kalamazoo, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - North Carolina
- - Region Asheville, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Raleigh, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Ohio
- - Region Cleveland, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Pennsylvania
- - Region Philadelphia, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Virginia
- - Region Roanoke, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Hongkong - Alle Städte
- - Region Yung Shue Wan, Hongkong
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Evergreen Packaging
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Evergreen Packaging
Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch in Athens, GA
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Evergreen Packaging (Athens, GA)
I was reached to by a corporate recruiter a few weeks after application submission. The interview was scheduled about 2 weeks from the first contact at the plant. The interview consisted of meeting with the retiring manager and the plant manager. I was also given a plant tour. The communication after the interview was nonexistent until I asked about an update. They were not concerned with providing feedback to interviewees.
Anonymer Mitarbeiter in Memphis, TN
Ich habe mich über eine Vermittlungsagentur beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Sep 2017 bei Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN)
Focused and efficient, thorough and very professional. I was initially contacted by a third party recruiting agency who found my resume online. After passing their screening, an internal recruiting manager spoke with me and referred me to the appropriate hiring VP. In my case, they suggested I might be interested in a second position they had open, which triggered an additional phone interview with a different VP. This led to an on-site interview, that consisted of three one-on-one interviews with the appropriate individuals. For final selection, I was asked to make a presentation over the phone to a small panel to dig deeper into examples of my work and the actual work product.
- Most important questions focused on actual work done, and wanting to see examples of work product
Anonymer Mitarbeiter in Memphis, TN
Ich habe mich persönlich beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2017 bei Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN)
The interview process was easy. I was well informed of the names, titles and locations of the folks with whom I would be meeting. Feedback came through very quickly which was followed up with an offer within days.
- Behavioral based questions?
Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch in New York, NY
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Evergreen Packaging (New York, NY)
Interesting - hurry up and interview by phone for an hour. At the end,the promise of multiple interviews and a call the next day to schedule. Never heard from them again - not even a no thanks we changed our mind. Not a good professional image especially as they expand and grow their operations.
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2013 bei Evergreen Packaging
My recruiter made initial contact. First a screening phone interview. Then a phone interview the following week with the hiring manager. Both phone interviews were about the same review your resume. Then they quickly asked me to come in for on site interview. The on site interview consisted of a series of one to two people interviewing at the same time about five different interviews setup that day. The entire interview process the interviewers were nice and respectful.
- Why are you considering leaving your current employer.
Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch in Pine Bluff, AR
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 5 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mai 2013 bei Evergreen Packaging (Pine Bluff, AR)
Had a 30 minute phone interview, then next day, was invited for an in-person interview about a week later. It was a 2-hour + interview, broke up with 3 people on each 1-hr panel. Maybe 2-3 actual job-related questions, 98% of the interview was behavioral based questions. Room was warm, no a/c, given bottled water after first hour. Future boss in on 1st one hour panel. After interview, was told they were looking to make a decision quickly, and that was the last I heard. Though I did receive an affirmative action questionnaire about a month later. If you aren't willing to brown nose here, better skip this employer. Union environment also.
- Why do you want to be a Buyer (and take a step down)? This was asked by the HR Manager. I replied by saying "you could perceive it as that, but.....", to which I was interrupted and told "this is a step down!" Probably the worst question in that it was an apparent attack/way to weed me out. I wasn't allowed to answer the question any further. This was also my surprise of the interview, as I would have expected the question and/or response from someone not in human resources.
Anonymer Mitarbeiter in Olmsted Falls, OH
Ich habe mich persönlich beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mrz 2013 bei Evergreen Packaging (Olmsted Falls, OH)
pretty easy, they`ll hire anyone, if you can pass drug and background your in. the place is full of looney tunes. It`s almost like special ed for work. biggest mistake of my life was not getting up and walking out of my interview. they never mentioned the meadows, gillest, or the lick situations.
- can you work a little overtime?
Anonymer Mitarbeiter in Raleigh, NC
Ich habe mich über eine Vermittlungsagentur beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mai 2011 bei Evergreen Packaging (Raleigh, NC)
I went through a temporary agency. Then I was sent to the company for orientation. First they gave us a tour around the plant and we had a chance to walk throughout each department except for the quality labs. We had a chance watch the other employees work briefly then we were given an ultimatum to stay or leave.
- Do I have any problems with the hours given?
Anonymer Mitarbeiter in Memphis, TN
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Aug 2010 bei Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN)
First interview was through a recruiter staffing. Second interview was a phone screening. Third interview was face to face interview.
- What is the difference between innovation and creativity?
Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch in Memphis, TN
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Dez 2009 bei Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN)
Got a phone call with 3rd party recruiter.Answered the questions that were sent to me via email. A few days later got a interview with panel. The process was short - about 30 mins asking about my previous experience, why I want the job, etc.
- Why leave your current position?