- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - California
- - Region San Francisco, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region San Jose, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Colorado
- - Region Denver, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Connecticut
- - Region Hartford, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Florida
- - Region Tampa, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Illinois
- - Region Chicago, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Massachusetts
- - Region Boston, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Michigan
- - Region Detroit, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - New York State
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - North Carolina
- - Region Raleigh, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Texas
- - Region Austin, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Dallas, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Houston, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Washington State
- - Region Seattle, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Australien - Alle Städte
- - New South Wales
- - Region Sydney, Australien
- Frankreich - Alle Städte
- - Île-de-France
- - Region Paris, Frankreich
- Japan - Alle Städte
- - Osaka
- - Ōsaka, Osaka
- - Tokyo
- - Region Tokyo, Japan
- Kanada - Alle Städte
- - Alberta
- - Region Calgary, Kanada
- - British Columbia
- - Region Vancouver, Kanada
- - Ontario
- - Region Toronto, Kanada
- - Quebec
- - Region Montreal, Kanada
- Niederlande - Alle Städte
- - Nordholland
- - Region Amsterdam, Niederlande
- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Box
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Box
- Software Engineer (48)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Customer Success Manager (25)
- Account Executive (19)
- Sales Development Representative (18)
- Sales (14)
- Recruiting Coordinator (12)
- Recruiter (9)
- Staff Software Engineer (8)
- Tier I Technical Support (8)
- Product Manager (7)
- Implementation Consultant (7)
- Outbound Business Representative (6)
- Implementation Analyst (6)
- Software Engineering (6)
- Engineering Manager (5)
- Software Engineer(Internship) (5)
- Corporate Account Executive (5)
- Sales Engineer (5)
- Enterprise Account Executive (5)
- Software Engineering Intern (4)
- Customer Success (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Technical Sourcer (4)
- Outbound Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Senior Customer Success Manager (3)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Ich habe mich über eine Hochschule oder Universität beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
First round is a pre-recorded interview of 6 questions some technical and some behavioral and you see different members of different teams. You have thirty seconds to prepare an answer and two minutes to answer the questions.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Feb 2015 bei Box (Austin, TX)
At first I got an email saying they were gonna do a view interview, which is pretty odd and doesn't feel the same way when you talk to an actual person who actually listens to you and gives you some kind of feedback after you say something and not a recorder. The questions were pretty abstract as usual.
- Tell us about a recent tech innovation and how you think it will impact your everyday life.
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
Contacted via LinkedIn, messaged back and forth before proceeding to a phone interview.The recruiter was very helpful and friendly, kept a very conversational tone throughout. She did ask to reschedule the day before, but only by one hour. Allowed more time to review and prep.
- Basic questions, including a resume walkthrough, some background questions.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 5 Tage. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
The interview process was a bit different from what I was used to. After about a week after I applied, I got an email asking for me to record my answers to pre-recorded interview questions. It was different from the typical phone screening process, but it's definitely understandable since Box is growing fast and are constantly hiring.
- What was the biggest breakthrough in technology this year?
Ich habe mich auf Empfehlung eines Mitarbeiters beworben Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
Applied via referral. Was contacted by recruiter 1 week later informing me that the position I applied for was filled. However, she thought I might fit into the customer success role. Went through the phone interview. She was incredibly understanding and amiable. Was invited to an on-site interview where I met with 6 individuals ranging from management to Tier 1 Tech Reps (2.5 hours). Pretty relaxed culture (business casual dress) as well as a relatively relaxed interview setting. However, the interview process was very uncoordinated. Many of the interviewers asked similar questions off a piece of paper and half of them were last-second add-ins. Was informed via email 5 days later that I wasn't a good fit for the position (go figure).
- Let's say you are a CEO of a tombstone company. How would you go about figuring out how many tombstones to manufacture this year?
- You have three coins in front of you. Two are heads, one is tails and you are blind-folded. You must split the three coins into two piles. What would you do to ensure that you have the same number of heads in each pile?
- Questions about the product and how you would troubleshoot specific problems that customers experience on a day-to-day basis.
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
I submitted my resume online and was contacted shortly after. The interview process was a nightmare. Extremely disorganized. I was told to send times to schedule another interview and did not receive a response for 3 weeks.
- Why box?
Ich habe mich über eine Hochschule oder Universität beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Los Altos, CA)
I did a resume drop on a career website for an Entry Recruiting/HR Position. I received an email within the next week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes and was very friendly and conversational. At the end of the phone interview the recruiter said that she thought I would be an excellent fit for the Tier 1 Technical Support position. She scheduled a phone interview with the head of the Tech Support Team three days later. The next phone interview was also very upbeat, friendly and lasted about 30 minutes. Later that day I received an email inviting me for an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of four 30 minute interviews. Each interview was up to the discretion of the person getting it. Two were very conversational, about my past work an opinions on customer service. Two were more puzzle and problem solving focused.
- Do you think that your GPA accurately describes you?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mai 2012 bei Box (Los Altos, CA)
My impression is that Box is not interested in hiring a qualified individual but someone who the team members will enjoying grabbing a beer with. Not a great way to hire. The office is also very difficult to get to from public transportation. The process was as follows for me: 1) applied online for a different position 2) completed phone screening with recruiter, was recommended I interview for Tech Support role. I was cautioned the pay might not be as high as expected, but to not worry, that it was a comprehensive package (I'm supposed to include the food you serve as part of my pay? No, sorry, that's supposed to be a 'perk'). I agreed that the role would be a good starting point within the company and scheduled an interview. 3) I went onsite for an interview which consisted of 5 smaller 1:1 interviews with members of the team 4) completed the interviews with ease (there were virtually no technical questions) 5) met with the recruiter before leaving the office who was sure to ask "Is there any reason you wouldn't take this job?" multiple times 6) received the 'thanks for your time' email by the end of the week.
- How would you respond to someone who calls in saying they can't get to Box.com?