- Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte
- - California
- - Region San Francisco, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region San Jose, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Colorado
- - Region Denver, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Connecticut
- - Region Hartford, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Florida
- - Region Tampa, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Illinois
- - Region Chicago, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Massachusetts
- - Region Boston, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Michigan
- - Region Detroit, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - New York State
- - Region New York, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - North Carolina
- - Region Raleigh, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Texas
- - Region Austin, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Dallas, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Region Houston, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- - Washington State
- - Region Seattle, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Australien - Alle Städte
- - New South Wales
- - Region Sydney, Australien
- Frankreich - Alle Städte
- - Île-de-France
- - Region Paris, Frankreich
- Japan - Alle Städte
- - Osaka
- - Ōsaka, Osaka
- - Tokyo
- - Region Tokyo, Japan
- Kanada - Alle Städte
- - Alberta
- - Region Calgary, Kanada
- - British Columbia
- - Region Vancouver, Kanada
- - Ontario
- - Region Toronto, Kanada
- - Quebec
- - Region Montreal, Kanada
- Niederlande - Alle Städte
- - Nordholland
- - Region Amsterdam, Niederlande
- Vereinigtes Königreich - Alle Städte
- - England
- - Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Alle Bewerber
- Nur Angebot erhalten
Vorstellungsgespräche bei Box
Vorstellungsgespräche für Spitzenjobs bei Box
- Software Engineer (48)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Customer Success Manager (25)
- Account Executive (19)
- Sales Development Representative (18)
- Sales (14)
- Recruiting Coordinator (12)
- Recruiter (9)
- Staff Software Engineer (8)
- Tier I Technical Support (8)
- Product Manager (7)
- Implementation Consultant (7)
- Outbound Business Representative (6)
- Implementation Analyst (6)
- Software Engineering (6)
- Engineering Manager (5)
- Software Engineer(Internship) (5)
- Corporate Account Executive (5)
- Sales Engineer (5)
- Enterprise Account Executive (5)
- Software Engineering Intern (4)
- Customer Success (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Technical Sourcer (4)
- Outbound Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Senior Customer Success Manager (3)
- Neueste zuerst
- Älteste zuerst
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2021 bei Box (London, England)
The interview process consisted of a phone screen with the recruiter, then a Zoom with the Hiring Manager, followed by a meeting with 2 peers, a role-play and finally a territory analysis. The recruiter, Dani, was incredible and was very thorough with the feedback throughout. Likewise with the hiring manager and peers. Very transparent with what they expect and what it's like to work at Box. My advice would be to really understand Box's USP and who their customers are.
- Role Play Territory Analysis (NB know their customers) Sales process How do you hit yout targets
Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
Recruiter screen, hiring manager screen, interviews with AE’s in role, presentation (pitch, 30/60/90) and final manager interview. Reference checks are required as a last step. Overall very standard process. They care deeply about strong skills in the deal cycle and showing coachability and humility.
- Tell me about a difficult deal cycle and how you tackled the hurdles.
Der Vorgang dauerte 6 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
The hiring process was very straightforward. I received a referral from someone at Box in a similar role to the one for which I was applying. A recruiter called me and conducted a 30 minute phone screening and then scheduled a call with a hiring manager. After the call with the hiring manager I was asked to visit the office in person for the “round 3” on-site. This consisted of four, 30 minute interviews (2 with account executives and 2 with manager). After the on-site, I was asked to present the value of Box to an imaginary client and demo the product to another manager/director.
Ich habe mich auf Empfehlung eines Mitarbeiters beworben Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mai 2017 bei Box (Austin, TX)
There is an initial phone screen with a recruiter. Base on your performance in the initial screen you will have a second call with the hiring manager. Based on your call with the hiring manager you will be invited on-site to interview with four current employees, one being the hiring manager you spoke with prior. The on-site takes two and a half hours to complete during business hours. After the on-site marathon, you will reach the final step, which is an in-person or hangout interview with the director.
- Can you please use the whiteboard to explain one of your hobbies to me? Teach it in a way you would teach someone with no prior knowledge or exposure to the subject.
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Box (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)
They had recruiters invite a ton of people to a drink and sync. I was excited at the prospect of meeting people who worked at Box, and learning more about them, and telling them about me. Well there were about 60 people in a room all trying to talk to current employees, all trying to make a good impression. This made it tough to get any one on one time with a person for very long periods of time. Anyway, I got an email the next day telling me I was not an ideal candidate for the position. How does anybody know anything about me from a five-minute chat at a mixer? Just know if they invite you to this, it is a giant cattle call and you really don't have a chance to Showcase your personality and background much.
- Most of the people I engage with would ask me where I currently worked and that was it.
Ich habe mich auf Empfehlung eines Mitarbeiters beworben Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Apr 2017 bei Box (Austin, TX)
Absolutely Wonderful. The recruiting team does an incredible job of over communicating and responding asap to any questions you have throughout the process. There are several different pieces to it (phone screen, in person, presentation and panel interviews) so I think the process really gives candidates the chance to showcase their unique skills. Very impressed with the process and how quickly they do things.
- Tell me about your sales strategy and how that came to be? Where have you succeeded and what are some examples of when you've had to modify the way you previously did things?
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mrz 2017 bei Box (Austin, TX)
I was initially contacted by a recruiter and had a prelim. phone screen. I was then referred to a sales recruiter who was my point of contact throughout the process. I had an interview onsite, where I met with two AEs and a manager. During my second onsite, I prepared a 30/60/90 presentation with the VP of Sales. I had a third onsite visit with my would-be manager, followed by a final phone interview with the new Director. Lots of interviews - but, they're building out the Emerging team in Austin, and I appreciated that they wanted feedback from so many different levels. The sales recruiter was fantastic, and kept me updated every step of the way. Overall, I truly enjoyed the experience - it was transparent and thorough. I really feel like they evaluate for the best possible fit.
- Focus on sales process/style (how you currently run your business, how that aligns with Box process) Why Box?
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Jan 2017 bei Box (Redwood City, CA)
Recruiter phone screen, manager phone screen, onsite with 4 people (2 managers and 2 reps) and final onsite with sales director with a 30-60-90 day plan presentation. The process flowed smoothly, each stage was done every few days/ week. After the onsite with 4 people I got feedback from the recruiter that they liked me and wanted to move me to the final stage. The final presentation with sales director also went well and when I closed him at the end he said "yes" that I would be a good fit. To my surprise, a few days after I got a decline from the recruiter. I understand that they are interviewing other candidates at the same time and cannot really make a decision until the end, but it would've been nice to avoid the effort and time of the final stage if they had decided on the first onsite that they weren't going to make me an offer. I feel like that could have been decided on before moving me to another round which for other companies is just a formality to meet the sales director. It's alot of work to prepare and take time off when seeking a new job so I just hope they would consider this in the future for other candidates.
- Typical sales process questions
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Nov 2016 bei Box (San Francisco, CA)
The interview process was pretty straight forward. There were a couple phone screens followed by an onsite culminating with a sales director one on one. The interview was comprised of basic questions and the 30/60/90 was just a general review of best policies that I had.
- I do not remember one question in particular. I know that the questions were all fairly straightforward.
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 1 Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Okt 2016 bei Box (San Francisco, CA)
Recruiter phone screen, call with the hiring manager, onsite interview with 2 ICs and 2 managers. Interview was straightforward, I didn't feel any curveballs. My negative experience came when they told me that they were going with another candidate (fine) because I didn't have experience selling to IT. My feedback is that this was known from the initial phone screen (and probably just from looking at my resume!) so if this was a requirement for qualification, don't put me through the two-week process. The alternative is that this isn't actually why they didn't choose me and is instead a cop-out answer. Definitely left a bad taste in my mouth whereas otherwise the experience was totally solid.
- Why do you want to work at Box?