Ich habe weniger als ein Jahr bei J Hilburn gearbeitet ()
• Great Stylist Care/Fit Advice team members who really value and care about the stylists.
Originally, I believed the biggest challenge at J.Hilburn would stem from lack of company training. However, I quickly realized that office politics, unsuitable work environment, constant turnovers,... and unaligned leadership would prove to be bigger obstacles.
• Job Duties: The role I was hired for is not what I did durning my time at J.Hilburn. This role is primarily editing and sending emails on a daily basis, Sending out text messages, filming company videos and editing them, and attending baseless meetings with no goals nor agenda.
• Low Company Morale: I witnessed on numerous occasions executive leaders speak inappropriately of the Stylists who keep this business alive. This behavior made it increasingly difficult to continue to assist in company communications of “gratitude” for stylists efforts knowing the real feelings of some leadership members. Executive mentality of stylists is a major contribution to the dismantled work environment and low company morale experienced across all employees.
• Work Environment: There is absolutely no culture within the company, toxic work environment, infantile employees who play nerf guns on the floor while other employees are trying to work their day-to-day task, and incompetent leadership.
• Opportunities for Growth: The name of the game is favoritism. Stylist Care team members with the longest tenure have been constantly overlooked for career advancement. Yet, promotions are handed out left and right to those who I have no idea to this day what they do all day.
• Turnover: Employees of years are dropping left and right. This company is now on its 3rd CEO and 2 COO.
I could share more for the purposes of management advice but I have little faith that the information gathered will be compiled to formulate a retention strategy.
I refused to experience nor witness any form of disrespect or maltreatment, particularly from individuals whose only credibility resides in their job title as opposed to demonstrated excellence and leadership. I’m positive my experience isn’t an anomaly.
Rat an das Management
There needs to be a hard look at some of the current executive team members and HR who continue fail this company.
low communication engagement rates, and stylists/corporate morale are further... evidence of J.Hilburns’ inability to attract, develop and retain talent.