- Kultur & Werte
- Vielfalt & Inklusion
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Sapphire Digital New York 7 West 18th Street, 7th Floor Wegbeschreibung
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei Sapphire Digital gearbeitet (Über 5 Jahre)
- Driven and dedicated employees on the ground level in engineering, product/design and QA
- Passionate and engaged clients who truly want to help the product team deliver best in class experiences to their end users
- Relevant problem space with abundance of data
All 'cons' stem from the root issue that Sapphire deeply misinterprets the meaning of product. At Sapphire 'product' does not reflect a desire to iterate the core product in response to user behavior, but instead a need to bend over backwards to please every client whim. This contributes to a sloppy and inefficient work environment, where 'everyone is in sales' and no one is in product.
Rat an das Management
1. Stop side-stepping user research
2. Implement a thorough system of peer reviews, quarterly/monthly and yearly goals, and KPIs to measure success for each product
3. Do not allow management to overcomplicate (and therefore drag out) key projects -- folks on the ground floor have the simple solutions if you just ask.
Foto posten und diese Seite in Schwung bringen. Es dauert nur einen Moment und Ihre Fotos bleiben anonym.Foto posten
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Juli 2019 bei Sapphire Digital (New York, NY (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)).
Applied online, had initial phone screening that went well. Followed up with a coding challenge that was quite outdated (I had to explain to the recruiter why the spec file was faulty, and supplied them with links to the rspec-docs for their reference). Nonetheless the coding challenge was extremely simple. However, a week after submitting the coding challenge they told me they were looking for someone with more experience, which I completely understood since I am new to the Tech industry. I wish they hadn't told me I was qualified for the position during the initial phone screening before asking me to take the coding challenge.
I'm just ranting... I'm sure they're a great company
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch