- Kultur & Werte
- Vielfalt & Inklusion
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Sage Intacct (Weniger als ein Jahr)
1. Best Compensation
2. Good Hikes and Bonus
3. Exposure to multiple applications
4. Excellent Perks and insurance
5. Good HR and IT support
6. Location - Almost at city center
1. Work life Balance is not so great
2. Calls during very odd hours (adjusting to US/UK people)
3. One has to take care of too many other processes along with regular tasks which is very much time consuming.
4. Too many Inhouse applications which are not used globally
5. Less holidays and leaves compared to other companies .
6. Regular meetings with L1 / Leads like bi weekly (Which can be reduced )
Rat an das Management
Better to use Globally used applications and Tools.
Increase the holidays and leaves .
Odd hours meetings are really difficult. Should give priority to India Employees as well
Ich habe mich persönlich beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Sage Intacct (Bengaluru (Indien)).
The interview process was pretty straightforward and had 3 rounds. After a brief 30 minutes technical online test, I was called for a face to face interview. Both the interviews were technical with a few behavioral type questions like what you want to become in next years, why that didn't work out etc. Face to face, it was time for coding test in which I was asked to design and build a web based system. It had some specific requirement and constraints.
All In all they were interested in understanding how much of a 'System-design' mindset I have.
Had a complete smooth Interview flow, the HR team is really awesome- kept me with all timely followup.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch