- Kultur & Werte
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei Robert Walters gearbeitet (mehr als ein Jahr)
- Good structured training schedule when you start out in recruitment
- You will be introduced to a good client base and will learn the basics
- Very KPI driven environment
- Phone times, number of calls and CV's sent will all be monitored and tracked
- Catch-ups with management weekly (micro-management environment) to discuss KPI's (as above)
- No flexibility or opportunity to work from home
- Lunchtimes have to be split amongst the team so that there is phone cover
- Commission structure is "team based" meaning you will never really earn more than 10%
- no flexibility around working hours you will have to be at your desk for 8am and you can't finish until 5:30pm
- promotion is based on merit rather than merit and attitude/ ability to lead which means people end up in management roles who have little or no leadership skills
- strict "uniform" like policy meaning suits are expected to be worn, not allowed to have facial hair and brown shoes are not allowed
- No client negotiating power everything has to be signed off at Director level and they are not flexible on fee % meaning you will miss out on high volume SME clients
- no independence or trust amongst Management and Employees
Rat an das Management
Need to get with the times in regards to working environment and flexibility. It feels like a school environment with set times for lunches and working hours as well as the micro-management environment. Management need to trust employees and should focus on outcomes rather than number of calls made. I remember wasting time on the phone just to have the phone times up for no other point than to hit a KPI - ridiculous!
Foto posten und diese Seite in Schwung bringen. Es dauert nur einen Moment und Ihre Fotos bleiben anonym.Foto posten
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Tag. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im September 2013 bei Robert Walters (Parramatta (Australien)).
Robert Walters prides itself on deceit and misinformation to prospective candidates. They will invite you to an interview with the prospect of work and raise your hopes and you will be told to prepare for an interview over the next couple of days. Unfortunately you will find out soon enough that there is no job. This comes in the form of Robert Walters never contacting you again. If you contact them you will find yourself miss directed and lied to.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch