- Kultur & Werte
- Vielfalt & Inklusion
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Pepper Berlin stellt derzeit nicht ein. Werfen Sie einen Blick auf alle Jobs bei Pepper
Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Pepper (Weniger als ein Jahr)
I have experience more than 10 years, and this is the best place i worked in till now.
- people working together smoothly
- colleagues are very nice
- great place to add my values
- i learned a lot.
- if you work more than 8 hours, they will ask you to relax
- they give me 5 days yearly to improve my quality.
- they welcomed me like back to home.
- they supported me to improve there product
- they make hack day every 3 months, which i took it and developed something i waited for long time .
- they gave me flexible to work remotely
- they give me a chance to work remotely for 1 week from home, not all do.
- They offered a chance to meet international colleagues from UK and Canada
till now i could not find bad about them.
Rat an das Management
please keep it good as it is for employee.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Tag. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Februar 2022 bei Pepper (Berlin).
The role was "PHP Developer (m/f/x) / Berlin or remote". But my interview was "Senior PHP Developer". It does not matter, I am a "Senior PHP Developer". There was lots OOP questions. I answered all, but towards the end of the interview, the questions evolved towards filtering get post data. "The best" is user object question. A question has come to the screen, every side is very very bed code. They ask where the problem is. I said that everywhere of this code smells. $user->name.' '.$user->surname. etc. We have to use $user->getName() better or using magic __get would be better for this situation. One of refuse reason is "injecting the user object". My answer is an explanation of "injecting the user object".
Interviews are some smelling.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch