- Kultur & Werte
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei MKTG gearbeitet (mehr als ein Jahr)
- Interesting technical problems being solved
- Huge freedoms given to work with (both from internal team and client)
- Extremely kind coworkers
- Leadership team (especially in Innovation group) are very talented, understanding and forward-looking
- Pains of being a part of a large org (Dentsu)
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 2 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Februar 2018 bei MKTG (New York, NY (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)).
I found their listing on a third party job website similar to Glassdoor.com. I applied for the position with a resume that I had uploaded previously. I submitted it without making modifications. I received an email from the area manager about a week later to extend an invitation to a phone interview. The phone interview was typical of a large corporations. They mainly wanted to know what kind of a person that I am. It was pretty painless. I followed up with an email a couple days later. I was then informed that I made it to the second round of interviews. I met with the area manager and her boss for the in-person interview a few days later. It was very pleasant considering how strangely nervous I was. I left feeling positive and hopeful that I would be hired. I was offered the job by phone the following evening. I accepted the generous invitation.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch