- Kultur & Werte
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
San Francisco Office 44 Montgomery Street, 3rd floor Wegbeschreibung
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei CrossCountry Consulting gearbeitet (mehr als ein Jahr)
- The people. Majority of hires coming from the Big 4 were great additions to the team. The Managing Partners had a "no jerk policy" where they would only give the thumbs up for someone they would happily share a beer with.
- PTO policy is above the US average (although below other comparable countries).
- Come here if you want to give your brain a vacation. Alot of the jobs are secondments. No real consulting involved - clock in and clock out with minimal responsibility
- Pay is below market rate. You will be sold on the "intangibles" but there are none. Internationals are told that their compensation package includes the relocation/visa fees to get you to the US, but the following years salary does not reflect this amount.
- Professional Development doesn't exist here. If you are looking to grow and upskill, you are at the wrong place. Leadership don't care about your career goals - dont be surprised if you are pulled into a different service line
- Weak local leadership. Don't expect to pick up any softskills here.
- Perception is everything here. It is not enough to do a good job, you need to be seen to be doing it. If you are put on a client where you report directly to the client (and not CCC leadership) you are unlikely to be recognized for your efforts.
- Politics - you have to drink the cool-aide
- The caliber of client can seem impressive, but the quality of the work you are doing is not. Leadership appear to struggle to convert leads into actual sales. You will always hear about a great pipeline, but have yet to see it materialize.
- No diversity in leadership
Rat an das Management
- I understand that it is difficult to attract top level senior leadership to a smaller boutique firm. But if you cannot source externally, focus on developing the talent you have recruited and grow from within;
- Pay your staff a competitive salary;
- Everyone in the office has LinkedIn open on their laptops and is actively seeking new employment. Morale is low. If leadership are ignorant to the problem that is one thing, but if they are oblivious to it - there are bigger issues;
- most of the recent 5 starts come from talent acquisition and not consultants so take them with a grain of salt.
Foto posten und diese Seite in Schwung bringen. Es dauert nur einen Moment und Ihre Fotos bleiben anonym.Foto posten
Ich habe mich über einen Personalvermittler beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Oktober 2017 bei CrossCountry Consulting (San Francisco, CA (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)).
Recruiter - Informative
1. Phone Interview with Recruiter
2. Skype Interview with Technical Lead
3. In person interview (3 people at separate times for 2 hours)
4. Skype Interview with head of HR
All in all, the process was great. The interviewers had good questions, but kept the interview in more of a conversation dynamic. Very friendly and easy to talk with.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch