Brown Bag Films - Buen lugar para empezar. | Glassdoor.de
  1. „Buen lugar para empezar.”

    SternSternSternSternStern
    Anonymous 

    Ich habe bei Brown Bag Films gearbeitet ()

    Pros

    Equipo fabuloso de apoyo, gran atmósfera. Eventos sociales regulares.

    Kontras

    - contratos cortos - La remuneración podría ser un poco más alta

    Übersetzt aus dem Englischen
    Original zeigen
    Brown Bag Films2018-12-04

    Reaktion von Brown Bag Films

    September 9, 2019HR

    Thanks for leaving this review and it's great to hear that you had a supportive team. Thanks also for the feedback on contracts and pay. We're doing our best to work on both. As an animation company our staffing needs are often dictated by the productions we have at any one time and we are working hard to ensure that where possible we can extend contracts. Currently about 45% of our staff in the Dublin studio are on permanent contracts which is a sign that when we can make people permanent we do. Of the remaining 55% about 80% of those are on contracts which have been extended to almost 2 years. With regards pay, we aim to pay fairly within market rates and according to a person's skills, knowledge, experience and performance. Again, it's an area of continuous improvement and review.

    Weniger anzeigen
  1. Hilfreich (2)

    „Mixed Bag”

    SternSternSternSternStern
    • Work-Life-Balance
    • Kultur & Werte
    • Karriere­chancen
    • Vergütung und Zusatzleistungen
    • Führungs­ebene
    Akt. Mitarbeiter - Anonymer Mitarbeiter 
    Positive Prognose
    Keine Meinung zum Geschäftsführer

    Ich arbeite bei Brown Bag Films (Vollzeit)

    Pros

    Great work, friendly coworkers, active social scene

    Kontras

    No transparency, a lot of finger pointing, unmanageable schedules

    Rat an das Management

    Don’t make CG the scapegoat when producers make unrealistic promises to clients

    Brown Bag Films2019-10-14

    Reaktion von Brown Bag Films

    October 16, 2019HR

    Thanks for this feedback. I'm sorry that you feel that there are 'scapegoats' within the company. At a management level this is not the case. Every senior manager is considered part of one team and each are held responsible for delivering productions on time and on budget - whether they work in CG, HR, Production or Finance etc. If you have any concerns I would urge you to speak with your senior manager about this.

    Weniger anzeigen
  2. „Great environment, mostly a 2D studio however(Toronto)”

    SternSternSternSternStern
    • Work-Life-Balance
    • Kultur & Werte
    • Karriere­chancen
    • Vergütung und Zusatzleistungen
    • Führungs­ebene
    Ehem. befristeter Mitarbeiter - 3D Rigger in Toronto, ON

    Ich habe weniger als ein Jahr bei Brown Bag Films als gearbeitet

    Pros

    Comfortable work environment, benefits, friendly staff

    Kontras

    Since shows are mainly 2d created in the Toronto studio, there is no 3d pipeline. Not a potential long term place to be for a 3d artist

    Brown Bag Films2019-10-18

Mehr Bewertungen zu Brown Bag Films entdecken.