- 3,09. Aug. 2023Anonymer MitarbeiterAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 1 JahrMünchen, Bayern
benefits, work from home, Internet and Lunch allowance
unorganised, no team meetings in person, no career opportunities, chaos because no structure since 3companies groß together, no international exchangeReaktion von Bloomreach3mo
Hi, thank you for your review. First, thank you for appreciating some of the foundational benefits we have in place. However, these are intended to be merely the base on which we build high quality employee experience - through great culture & impactful professional opportunities. With regards to your points about what could be improved: I understand you've recently felt a lack of structure & system in your employee experience. Moreover, it seems that you'd welcome more opportunities to exchange know-how and rotate into different roles. These topics are in a good state company-wide according to our regular quarterly employee surveys - however, we recognize that your experience is unique and important. We'd encourage you to reach out to a leader you trust - either a manager in your reporting line or a Business Partner from the People team (Wawa, Petra Wall). They'll be able to spend time understanding your situation and creating a plan how to improve your experience. Again, thank you for your candid feedback! Tomas from the People team
- 5,07. Nov. 2023Service Delivery ManagerAkt. Mitarbeiter
- Great size. Enough people to get things done but not so many people that a bureaucracy prevents getting stuff done. - Leadership is supportive and will roll up it's sleeves to help if needed - Employees always willing to help with solving issues or answering questions
- Currently experiencing some growing pains. Not quite a start-up but still working on developing standardized processes.
- 5,06. Nov. 2023Senior Workplace Experience SpecialistAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 1 JahrCharlotte, NC
The Bloomreach community is what makes the job so great. Employees truly care about one another even outside of the workday. You can depend on your team and know you all are working towards the common goal.
Working so remotely sometimes hinders personal relationships and makes it difficult occasionally to increase community engagement.Reaktion von Bloomreach7d
Thank you for your honest feedback. We acknowledge the challenges of remote work on personal relationships and community engagement. We are actively working to improve virtual connectivity and foster a stronger sense of community among our remote team members. Your input is valuable as we strive to enhance the overall remote work experience. Denisa from People team