Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei The Chemistry Group (Weniger als ein Jahr)
- Great company culture;
- Fun and hardworking people who look after each other;
- Flexible working: you are allowed to work from home (or anywhere really) which is something I really enjoy;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop and grow if you're willing to work hard;
- Focus on the development and progression of staff;
- Opportunity to work with senior staff and learn from them;
- Opportunity to work with major clients: you are able to attend client meetings and workshops and build your network even if you are still in the early stages of your career;
- Opportunity to travel for work! (one of my personal favourites)
- High paced environment with plenty to do constantly (this could be a negative for some);
To sum it up, if you enjoy a high paced environment and enjoy variety in your work, you will love working at Chemistry. There is always a lot to do and a lot to learn either through internal training opportunities or on the job. You do however need to have a growth mindset, be willing to step outside of your comfort zone and work hard.
Not a con per se (at least not for me), however, you do need to be a specific type of person in order to thrive at Chemistry. As mentioned above there is always a lot to do, not a lot of structure (which again is a plus for me personally) and the expectation to constantly learn and develop. If this is not something you enjoy doing on a constant basis you would probably not enjoy working here.
Rat an das Management
For the first time ever I can say that I genuinely enjoy what I do and love the people that I work with. I think you guys are doing a great job, and the fact that each Sunday evening I am looking forward to starting the new week is a testament to that.
Ich habe mich persönlich beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Februar 2017 bei The Chemistry Group (London, England (Vereinigtes Königreich)).
Very straightford process. Email contact with the head of delievery before a phone interview that asked questions specific to the role and available dates. I then got a confirmation email that they would like me to intern and gave me the dates for which I could begin my internship.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch