Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Square (mehr als ein Jahr)
- square stock has huge upside
- folks are collaborative and friendly— it’s rare you’ll find people who won’t support you in projects
- not a stressful environment so long as you hit your quarterly targets (which are achievable)
- workload is manageable— once you’ve gotten to a point when your hours are shorter, that means you’re slated for a promotion
- given the scope of work, salary can be better compared to other competitors
- career upside has a lot of potential only if you’re in a major market— if you handle square’s products remotely, don’t expect to get to a high level unless you’re willing to move around
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Juni 2017 bei Square (Berlin).
Started as linked list implementation and turned into calculator design. The interviewer was helpful and kind. I could not make it through as I had to do the interview from Europe at 10pm.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch