- Kultur & Werte
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Computershare, Fidelity Investments, E*TRADE Financial
Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Shareworks by Morgan Stanley (mehr als ein Jahr)
- Exciting and complex problems to work on for the foreseeable future. (further enhanced with the Morgan Stanley acquisition)
- Tech stack and processes that are constantly evolving and adapting to suit our needs. (If you don't like something, you actually have the ability to make the change! Hackathon days are a great test environment)
- Fantastic mentorship and guidance available for new developers and interns. (Extremely knowledgeable and experienced senior developers and execs)
- Ownership and responsibility given to all team members. Opportunities for advancement are perpetually available should you show the ability to handle them.
- Performance is focused on results and deliverables. You're not on the clock. If you need to step away for an hour, just do it!
- Managers are extremely well selected. All have an aptitude for helping each of their teams excel in their own ways. Your concerns are well voiced and are always handled well.
- Executives are very open to feedback and changing the system to better suit the product team. (Quarterly AMAs held with all the execs where you really can bring up or ask about anything! Clear action items are taken from these meetings and updates are given on progress.)
- Every single person in the company is given real responsibility and deadlines. There is always more available if you feel you can handle it!
- The great company culture can be felt around the office. (Even since the acquisition completed, we have maintained our unique way of doing things! This is clearly going to stay.) Friday social hours, social groups, and volunteering opportunities all bolster this environment. It's amazing how many valuable contacts you can make in a non-work setting!
- Extremely casual and approachable staff in every department and position, CEO included.
- Complex domain that requires a significant introduction to become productive in. (Actively being addressed with a new and evolving on-boarding program which is a good sign.)
- Learning hours and workshop events are kept within the product 'branches' of the product team. Not all branches get the same amount of opportunities. (This is being addressed, but not on a large enough level yet.)
- Communication issues arise within or between teams and are not brought up or aired until it is too late. (If you don't like something, speak up! Don't just hold it in and leave...)
- Equity plan participation was discontinued with the acquisition. It may be eventually coming back, but a small salary bump for employees was the interim solution - not quite the same. We are a share plan company after all!
Rat an das Management
Keep empowering your teams and their unique qualities - they thrive with your support! Thanks for being open and transparent with the decisions you are making. I feel that our concerns are well addressed and that you are coming up with strong initiatives to address the big problems.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Shareworks by Morgan Stanley.
Pretty simple and straight forward, first you got phone screening and 1 on 1 interview with project people, they will ask basic Behavioral Questions and Reasons to join company,
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch