Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Precima (mehr als ein Jahr)
* Amazing team of brilliant and fun people.
* Great culture.
* Great learning and career development opportunities.
* Travel opportunities.
* Good benefits especially generous vacation time.
* Ability to work from home.
* Excellent community volunteer/involvement resources.
* Business growth.
* Fairly narrow funnel for advancement to senior leadership positions.
* Very little number of women in senior leadership positions.
Ich habe mich über eine Vermittlungsagentur beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Januar 2017 bei Precima (London, England (Vereinigtes Königreich)).
One of the agencies found me from Linkedin and I had an interview with the hiring manager which I answered everything and I was more than suitable for the role and both the agency& hiring manager stated my background and everything fits perfectly but the hiring manager believed my English would not be enough for the role since the role requires to talk in the phone which is ridiculous because the first interview was a phone interview and they invited me to a face to face interview anyway. If they did not like my English while talking in the phone why bother to invite?
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch