Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Opencare (Weniger als ein Jahr)
- An extremely efficient team, minimal redundant process
- People here are really smart and genuine, very good at what they are doing, love to share, trust each other. They are one of the major reason that I am happy at work every day.
- A very diverse team so you can learn a lot of interesting things from them
- Founders are open, transparent, honest, leading the team towards a good direction
- Things are less structural, less organized
- People are self-starter so if you need a lot of guidance then probably here is not the most suitable place for you
- High pressure, fast pace, come on, it's a startup!
Rat an das Management
- Please continue to keep the transparent, open and honest culture, open to new /different ideas.
- We can only perform at our best when we feel the lowest level of threads and be able to speak up. It's important that we can continue to learn from failure, instead of hiding them and only BS about the shiny achievements.
I went through the test first, then made several tasks that the former CTO gave me. They were tasks to change some data in the database or help people create and fill out a profile on our website. Also I had to answer some typical questions that users usually ask. After that I was given some possible scenarios of the problem and I needed to provide the best solution to it from my standpoint.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch
Teilen Sie uns mit, wenn Arbeitsplatz- oder Branchenauszeichnungen nicht berücksichtigt wurden –