Leitbild: Our mission is make it easy for our customers to love the fun part of their trip! To fulfill this mission, we are looking for talented individuals who have the same passion as we do about our product to join our growing team. If this is you, send us an application via our ...
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei GetYourGuide gearbeitet (Über 5 Jahre)
umfangreicher Überblick über alle Geschäftsfelder und Abteilungen, Transparenz und Ehrlichkeit, gute work-life-balance, stetige Prozessoptimierungen, starke Lernkurve durch learning by doing, niedrig gelebte Hierarchien
mangelhafte Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten und Trainings, unklare Gehaltsstrukturen, stark limitierte Aufstiegschancen, Ungleichbehandlung der Mitarbeiter und deren Leistungen
Rat an das Management
- regelmäßige Trainingsangebote
- klare Budgetstrukturen für einzelne Abteilungen und Kommunikation dieser
- regelmäßige und strukturierte Kommunikation zwischen den Team-
und Abteilungsleitern über die Weiterentwicklung der Teammitglieder (inkl. schnellere Vergabe von Titeln)
Ich habe mich über eine Vermittlungsagentur beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 4 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im September 2017 bei GetYourGuide (Berlin).
Overall it was a pretty pleasant experience, they were very professional and the whole process seemed to be very well rounded and defined. It consisted of 5 parts:
1. initial phone call where the whole process was explained to me
2. remote test consisting of two parts: programming (in language of choice) and system design
3. HR phone screen (yes, after the remote test)
4. video conference that consisted of three parts: remote test review, talk about recent projects and hands on test in technology which was their technology of choice for the position I applied for
5. Onsite. I was eliminated after the 4th part, so didn't get there, but I was supposed to meet managers, future colleagues etc.
The tasks on the hands on test were actually nothing tricky, relatively easy even, I would say and you even get to use the API documentation. However, due to my lack of hands on experience with the particular technology, I failed miserably. Looking back, I probably should have known that this part was going to look like this, and a couple of days of preparations would have probably been enough to pass it. The two interviewers were very pleasant to talk to and helpful during the interview, giving hints and directions. I really had a feeling they wanted me to succeed.
A couple of days after the hands on I got an email from them informing me I didn't pass with quite a detailed feedback from both interviewers.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch
We are looking for an online marketer to take our email and push notification channels to the next level! Join us as Direct Marketing Manager and check out the position here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vITrl
Not the perfect fit for you? Take a peek at all of our open positions for every team: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vITrc. Looking forward to talking to you! #staycurious