Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Connected Lab
Since I have joined Connected Lab, i have been empowered to build a high performing team.
- Empowered to search and find the best candidates, not the best candidate within a time period.
- Ability to self-organize and realign in a manner in which I felt we could achieve the best results. This is often promised, but rarely supported.
- Support to remove roadblocks (H/W, S/W, team assignments, etc.) allowing team to maximize performance and be successful.
- Maintain an Empowered to work closely with the team on growth activities
- A fun place to work, that still feels like a small company
- Many programs to allow for social connections to be made regardless of title or team assignment.
- Executives you believe, trust and want to follow
It is more than 10 minutes from my home.
Rat an das Management
Keep up the great work. We believe in your vision.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Connected Lab.
Was a 9 week process. Applied online, was contacted shortly after to set up an interview. Interview was fairly easy-going, didn't ask any super difficult or technical questions. Interviewer was kind and professional and assured me that she would "definitely be in touch". The issue was I did not hear back until after 9 weeks had passed. I had sent several follow-up emails to both HR and the interviewer and was ignored. I was excited about the company but this poorly organized and unprofessional interview experience left a sour taste in my mouth.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch